AccuSender Powered by Biscom
SECURELY SEND LARGE SCANNED DOCUMENTS
Electronic file sharing is common practice among most businesses today. However, many email servers have size restrictions for sending and receiving emails, causing loss of employee productivity when sending large hardcopy files and potential delivery failure. KYOCERA's AccuSender powered by Biscom business application effectively addresses this issue by allowing users to scan and send those documents, quickly and easily, with no size limitation from their KYOCERA MFP. And it all happens through one intuitive application, using Biscom Secure File Transfe, Email, or Fax.
Organizations in highly regulated industries, such as Legal, Healthcare, Finance, and Government, are all too familiar with the potential costs of unsecured documents. Regulatory, contractual, and legal requirements can make sharing documents a worrisome task. AccuSender powered by Biscom allows administrators in these industries to feel confident with their file sharing solution by meeting their unique needs, such as:
- FIPS certified at-rest encryption for HIPPA and SOX compliance
- Local court requirements such as Bates Stamping and PDF-A
- User defined ability to control access to confidential documents
With AccuSender, users can take advantage of quick delivery speed of files, oversee download and tracking status, as well as set expiration dates on sent files. AccuSender provides users with a fully customizable experience that maximizes worker efficiency across the organization.
AccuSender is a trademark of Kyocera. Biscom is a trademark of Biscom, Inc.
- Scan and e-mail large documents without restrictive e-mail server size limitations
- Highly secure SSL encrypted transfer of scanned documents safeguards confidential information in transit
- Government FIPS certified 256-bit encryption protects files at rest in the cloud or on-premise server
- Barcode routing sheets generated directly from the MFP by the user streamline workflows
- Document stamping, including Bates stamping, addresses court compliance requirements
- Delivery confirmation ensures receipt of scanned document
- Flexible send option allows the selection between an LDAP look-up, recent e-mail, fax destinations or send-to-self
|Application type||HyPAS� Embedded|
|Software Solutions Category||Capture & Distibution|
|Description||AccuSender powered by Biscom provides secure scanning and distribution of large files without unwanted size limitations, and is a secure and reliable way to send scanned documents to multiple destinations via e-mail.|
|Device Requirements||Network Connected Kyocera HyPAS� MFP|
|Compatibility||All HyPAS� Enabled & Capable MFPs|