Kyocera’s AccuSender ShareBase is a tool that empowers employees by automating document sharing processes. Designed as a private cloud-based enterprise file synchronization and share (EFSS) solution, AccuSender ShareBase works by enabling you to access your ShareBase by Hyland account from a Kyocera multifunctional printer (MFP).
This seamless integration with ShareBase enhances organizational efficiency and increases productivity on every level by transforming the MFP into a convenient scan hub. With information instantly accessible employees and stake-holders can make better-informed decisions.
From the MFP color touch screen, authorized users scan hardcopy documents and route them to a designated folder location and email recipient(s). Email addresses are selected from your corporate or MFP address book or entered manually. Email recipients receive a link for secure file download.
• Card swipe login for quick access; single sign-on support
• Scan-to and print-from user Document Groups
• Share a link with email recipients
• Search for documents inside Document Groups
• Set PDF password protection and/or expiration date
• Import and export settings to easily configure multiple installations
• Support for LDAP and MFP address book look up
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
KYOCERA Document Solutions America offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes.